A website is a must if you own a restaurant and want to create a digital identity for your business. A website is important to interact with customers and attract potential customers through the website. Therefore, the website for any restaurant needs to be interactive. However, there are so many different website platforms that it becomes difficult to choose a feature-rich platform that provides you with all the features. One of the two most popular platforms for a restaurant website is HTML and WordPress, and people are usually confused between the two. Both types of websites have their advantage, but which is best for a restaurant? Let’s find out.
Restaurant website based on HTML
HTML is one of the most basic ways to create a website, but it can be customized to your favorite design through CSS. A restaurant website based on HTML will come with the most simple-to-use user interface, where you can easily provide textual, video, and image forms of information to the viewers. If you want your customers to open the website and other pages on it with speed, then HTML is the best option. You can provide the details of your restaurant, images of the recipes, pages to introduce your team, and more.
- Easy to use and navigate for users
- Can easily integrate images, video, and text to show and describe various recipes and dishes
- Requires fewer server resources, so your website will open faster and will be up almost every time.
- Takes less time to develop, and the cost of creating an HTML website for a restaurant would less.
- Lack of many features like social media integration, amination, themes, and more.
- Provides a basic website that does not create an interactive experience for any restaurant.
- Does not allow a blogging engine, where the restaurant owner can easily interact with customers for feedback
Restaurant website based on WordPress
WordPress is one of the most popular website platforms and is being used by some of the most popular restaurants in the world, such as Chez Panisse and Gotham Bar & Grill. With a WordPress website, you can do almost anything, limited only by the imagination of the restaurant owner. It is very easy to use and provides many features that increase the interaction with the potential customers of your restaurant marketing.
- Restaurant owners can easily use tools and add things to websites like post press releases, announcements, or events immediately. Formatting and editing on a WordPress website are much easier.
- It is faster and includes all the features of HTML with additional website-building tools of WordPress. It makes it easier to design the website.
- It can add maps and directions to the website, making it easier for customers to locate the restaurant.
- You can integrate the social media components to interact with the customer online and in real-time.
- It also provides a reservation engine, which can be used to make reservations for restaurant tables online.
- Menus listed on the WordPress website can be easily edited and downloaded on users’ systems or phones.
- It is SEO optimized, so promoting your restaurant becomes easier.
- Lacks quick loading speed as that of HTML
- The cost of creating a WordPress website is more
If you own a restaurant, a WordPress website makes a lot more sense as it allows you to interact with customers in multiple ways and guide them to your restaurant. Additionally, new plugins and features are regularly added to the platform, which helps to make the restaurant website even more attractive.
If you want the best restaurant website, contact Fielmente right now. We will design a great and interactive website for your customers, with almost every feature that is required for a branding restaurant to become a brand online.
Fielmente is the most popular choice for designing a restaurant website, so why wait? Create your website now and stand unique among the competition.